Before rattling off facts and figures and naming my favorite, let me talk a bit about HGH (Human Growth Hormone).
HGH is a hormone that is secreted by the pituitary gland in the brain. It boosts body growth, balances body fluids, regulates body composition, promotes muscle growth, regulates metabolism and helps us lead a healthy and satisfying sex life.
As you may have guessed by now, it is one heck of an important hormone.
Now, here’s the bad news – its production starts depleting as we grow older. Suddenly, we find that all the good things that this hormone has done to us start reversing or stagnating.
Our bones start weakening, or muscles go flaccid and our sex life tapers off as we age. So, as we grow older, we must keep supplementing our bodies with HGH that is found in prescription drugs and some OTC products.
GenF20 Plus and HGH Advanced are two such products that help men and women enjoy the advantages of optimum HGH production by enhancing their serum IGF-1 (Insulin-Like Growth Factor) levels. For the uninitiated, IGF-1 is a primary mediator of the effects of HGH.
We now know that both pills do good, but which pill is better? And, why? Let’s find out:
GenF20 Plus Reviewed
GenF20 Plus is doctor-endorsed, which means it has been through rigorous clinical trials. In fact, a clinical study states:
“In the subgroup age 40 years, a statistically significant increase was seen in serum IGF-1 levels in the GenF20 Plus group (28.57%). The significant increase in serum IGF-1 levels in the subgroup age 40 in the active group is attributable to consumption of GenF20 Plus.”
What makes GenF20 Plus so potent? It could be the ingredients and their mix.
GenF20 Plus Ingredients
A proven HGH level enhancer, fat burner, muscle-builder, immunity developer, fertility enhancer and energy-booster. It even increases HGH levels in old people.
A key amino acid that increases metabolism, builds muscle, develops mental agility and enhances energy levels.
A compound that motivates the pituitary gland into secreting HGH. It also maintains prostate health.
An immunity booster that also improves sexual function. It works like magic when combined with L-arginine.
Tyrosine is utilized by the thyroid to create Thyroxine. Thyroxine is a hormone that enhances metabolism and reduces fatigue.
- Astralagus Root Extract
Another well-known metabolism and energy booster that also increases helps enhance immunity levels.
- Deer Velvet Antler
Which comes packed with collagen, chondroitin, IGF-1 and glucosamine. These nutrients and compounds help enhance sexual function and muscle growth.
- Other ingredients, which include Gamma-Aminobutryic Acid (GABA), Colostrum, L-valine, Pitutiary powder, Phosphatidyl Choline, and others, work by motivating the pituitary gland into secreting HGH and by building lean muscle mass, boosting energy and burning fat.
Advantages of GenF20 Plus
- Endorsed by doctors
- It tightens up your skin and makes you look more youthful.
- It helps you increase your muscle mass so long you keep working out.
- It increases the metabolic rate and helps burn fat.
- It increases energy and reduces fatigue.
- More than anything else, it enhances or maintains your sex drive as you age. This in turn boosts your sexual and general confidence levels. After a couple of months on this pill you’ll behave like a 20-30 year old does in bed – high energy and extra extended climaxes!
- The pills use an Enteric Coating to ensure that all the key ingredients are efficiently absorbed.
- Free shipping
- Good selection of bonuses
Disadvantages of GenF20 Plus
- Well, it’s mostly an online product so you cannot buy it from a store. This means that you have to rely on online testimonials, which can be fake. But, don’t worry, because this review is for real.
- The product is backed by a 60-day 100% money back guarantee. If the product does not work by then, you can make a wrong decision (of continuing or discontinuing it). Typically HGH pills start impacting within 4 weeks, but could take longer for some people.
If you would like to see full video review of GenF20 Plus, please check out this video review
HGH Advanced Reviewed
First, the good news – HGH Advanced is an effective product that is backed by a generous money-back guarantee.
Now the bad news – the product is presumably manufactured by SOLAL, a company based in South Africa. Though the company is reputed and is staffed with many doctors on its panel, there is no clarity whether the HGH Advanced that is marketed in America is the product by SOLAL, or someone else.
The principal website, HGHAdvanced.org, is skeletal and does not offer much information. However, the ingredients in the USA product seem to be the same as SOLAL’s.
In my opinion, there is a lot of confusion surrounding this product and I am unsure whether to recommend it or stay away. In any case, let me list its ingredients.
HGH Advanced – Ingredients
- Arginine, Lysine and L-Glutamine
Which are present in GenF20 Plus are present here as well (you can read about these in the section above).
- Vitamins B3
Which works by lowering the cholesterol and strengthening the arteries.
- Vitamin B5
Which helps in cell repair and formation.
- Vitamin C
Which protects cells from free radicals.
- Other energy and sex drive boosters ingredients include, GABA, ornithine hydrochloride and Alpha-GPC.
Advantages of HGH Advanced
- The product works and has the same advantages as GenF20 Plus.
- It is backed by a very generous 180-day money back guarantee, which is adequate to figure out the product’s efficiency.
Disadvantages of the product
- The biggest disadvantage is the mystery behind its manufacturer. No one knows who makes the product and that is a bad sign.
- Secondly, the product is available online only. Buying an unknown product from an online source seems dicey.
- No bonuses
- No Free Shipping
If you would like to know more about this product, see full video review here
You’d have guessed my preference by now. Yes, GenF20 Plus trumps HGH Advanced by a huge margin. My advice: stick to GenF20 for best results.