Before we get to GenF20 Plus and HGH Energizer, let me talk a bit about HGH (Human Growth Hormone).
HGH is secreted by the pituitary gland (also referred to as hypothalamus) in our brain. It helps in the body’s growth, boosts our energy levels, improves our sex life and keeps us fighting fit.
As we grow older, its production starts dropping, and when that happens, here’s what we will likely experience:
- [do action="ingredients"/] Increase in belly fat
- Stress, depression, fatigue.
- Heavy decline in sexual activity.
- Greater sensitivity to weather changes.
- Flagging muscles.
- Loss of strength and agility.
- Reduction in bone density.
- High blood cholesterol.
This is why it is important to maintain HGH levels, and this is where our two pills – GenF20 Plus and HGH Maximizer, which are HGH boosters – can help. You can see full video reviews here:
- The GenF20 Plus Review – Can This HGH Relaser Help You Look Young Again?
- HGH Energizer Review – Another Scam Or Real Deal? Let’s Try To Find Out!
But, which pill will you choose?
Here’s some help:
GenF20 Plus contains many potent plant- and animal-based ingredients along with a host of antioxidants and amino acids. I tried it for 5 weeks and can confirm that the pill had an extremely positive effect on my general health and sex life.
Let’s chat about its ingredients.
- L-Arginine, a powerful nutrient that enhances HGH levels, increases metabolic rate and builds lean muscle mass. It even increases HGH levels in elders and helps them maintain their erections and engage in regular sexual activity.
- L-Glutamine, a very potent amino acid that works like L-Arginine. Plus, it helps improve the mental function.
- L-Glycine, a strong nutrient that works on the hypothalamus by urging it to secrete HGH. It also regulates the prostate size and health.
- L-Lysine, a dominant compound that boosts immunity and enhances sexual function. It works very well when it is combined with L-arginine.
- L-Tyrosine, which the thyroid utilizes too create Thyroxine. Thyroxine is a hormone that increases our metabolic rate and boosts our energy levels.
- Astralagus Root Extract, an aphrodisiacal herb that enhances our immunity and improves our general health, thereby indirectly helping us lead a healthy sexual life.
- Deer Velvet Antler, a compound that grows on a deer’s antlers when they are in their formative stage. This ingredient enhances our libido and promotes muscle growth.
- Gamma-Aminobutryic Acid (GABA) promotes neuron cell health and thereby ensures that the pituitary gland secretes the right amount of HGH.
- Other ingredients include Colostrum, L-Valine, pitutiary powder and Phosphatidyl Choline – all of which work increasing HGH secretion and building muscle mass.
Advantages of GenF20 Plus
All HGH enhancing pills have the following advantages, and GenF20 Plus works by:
- Tightening your skin and making you look younger.
- Building your lean muscle mass.
- Increasing your metabolic rate, thereby burning fats at a rapid pace.
- Increasing your energy.
- Boosting your sex drive to a great extent, even as you age. In fact, people over 50 are vastly benefitted by this pill.
- Endorsed by doctor
- Fair priced
- Comes with bonuses
- Free shipping on selected orders
Disadvantages of GenF20 Plus
- HGH enhancers are not FDA-approved and therefore many users are skeptical about taking them. However, GenF20 Plus is a well-known brand that is manufactured by a leading herbal products company, and you have nothing to fear.
Well, the first thing I look for before reviewing any product is the manufacturer. HGH energizer is manufactured by an association (Natural Products Association) that claims to have completed 75 years of successful existence. Well, if an association is 75 years old, it should proudly announce itself on its website, and this is something that is lacking.
However, the product is effective. I tried it for 5 weeks and it did produce results. Let’s check out its ingredients:
HGH Energizer’s Ingredients
This pill too contains similar ingredients. Arginine, Lysine, Glycine, GABA and Glutamine are included here as well.
The other ingredients are:
- Tribulus, an energy enhancing herb that is taken by athletes. It also is used as a cure for erectile dysfunction.
- L-Ornithine, an amino acid that is also used to boost athletic performance.
- Colostrum, a milky fluid from cows which elevates the mood and strengthens the immune system.
Well, HGH Energizer’s advantages are the same as that of GenF20 Plus. However, GenF20 is more potent. After 5 weeks, HGH Energizer barely scratched my surface while Gen F 20 had a profound effect on me in a similar trial period.
So, you probably know the conclusion by now and therefore, let’s get to Energizer’s disadvantages.
- I did not like the cloud surrounding the manufacturer. I’d have loved to visit the company and speak to their people, but that information was not forthcoming.
- Energizer contains many animal products. Actually, both the products are a strict no-no for vegetarians.
- Shipping isn’t free and there’s no clarity on the money-back guarantee policy.
No brainer here – Go with GenF20 Plus. If HGH Energizer has worked for you or for your friend in the past, then by all means go ahead and buy it. But if you’re undecided, go with GenF20.