Nowadays, consumers have a wide range of nutritional supplements to choose from that can answer their needs and wants, be it to improve their sense of overall well-being, or to increase their lean muscle mass while stimulating their fat metabolism, or to enhance their performance in sports competitions.
The most popular of these products are human growth hormone (HGH) releasers and steroids particularly anabolic steroids.
Which of these two options is the best in terms of enhancing exercise performance, stimulating fat and sugar metabolism, and increasing lean muscle mass?
Get To Know The HGH Releasers
The human growth hormone (HGH) is not a synthetic substance per se although there are available synthesized versions sold in supplement and injection forms. HGH is actually a poly-peptide hormone composed of 191 amino acids synthesized, secreted and stored in the pituitary gland.
As a naturally produced hormone, it performs several crucial functions in the body’s growth and development among children and adolescents, such as:
- the regulation of tissue growth and cellular repair, renewal and regeneration
- boost energy levels
- encourage muscle growth
- and promote fat loss
These functions are just as important in adults since sufficient levels of HGH are essential for a youthful body, such as maintenance in good muscle mass and tone, good bone density, and good overall mood as well as healthy skin.
But as the body ages, natural HGH production decreases; the body’s production declines after the age of 30. The signs of aging become more visible.
This is where HGH releasers come in. These are agents that assist in the production and regulation of optimum levels of the peptide hormone in the body mainly by natural stimulation of its production, secretion and storage.
Proper and regular use of HGH releasers provide for the following benefits:
- Boost energy, endurance and stamina levels
- Promote physical and mental vitality and vigor
- Keep the skin looking younger (i.e., firmer, tighter and with lesser wrinkles)
- Aid in lowering body fat by stimulating fat and sugar metabolism
- Enhance sexual drive and performance
- Boost the immune system
- Improve muscle building especially in gaining lean muscle mass
- Enhance memory and mood
Indeed, HGH releasers are the best nutritional supplements when it comes to reversing the signs of aging and capturing your youth. It’s no wonder then that this are sometimes referred to as the modern fountain of youth in a capsule.
Get To Know Steroids
In particular, anabolic steroids are synthetic substances that mimic testosterone, the male hormone, and that come in several forms including pills, injections and topical applications.
Doctors usually prescribe these products in the treatment of medical issues like delayed puberty in boys, low muscle mass due to HIV/AIDS, and anemia, among others.
Bodybuilders, professional athletes and even fitness enthusiasts use anabolic steroids as performance-enhancing drugs and as a way to boost lean muscle mass gain. In these instances, the synthetic substances become abused and misused, thus, their reputation as one of the banned substances among professional athletes and bodybuilders.
When abused or misused, anabolic steroids have several serious side effects that should scare anybody from doing it yet many still continue to do so. These side effects include: (Note: A few of these side effects are permanent in nature)
- Reduced sperm count, enlarged breasts (i.e., man boobs), and shrinking testicles in men
- Increase in body hair and clitoris, decrease in breast size, and deeper voice and rougher skin in women
- Increased risks for hypertension, heart attack, and stroke as well as liver disease, even liver cancer; higher levels of bad cholesterol; higher risk for skin infections and hair loss; and higher incidence of irritability, aggression and rage as well as mania, delusions and addiction in both men and women.
In conclusion, HGH releasers are the better option when it comes to enhancing exercise performance via increased levels of energy, endurance and stamina; to reversing the sides of aging including smoother and suppler skin, higher bone density; and enhanced lean muscle mass, among others.
HGH releasers are safer to use as well as more effective than anabolic steroids in these aspects.
If you would like to know more about hgh releasers as well as see comparison of the top 3 products, check out the main page of this website