A tough workout does a lot to the body. It gets dehydrates and it loses many important minerals. In addition, the muscles need food to regenerate themselves and grow.
Intra and post-workout recovery supplements are formulated for the purpose.
Co-H2O by MRI is one such intra and post-workout recovery supplement. Based on protein, electrolytes and coconut water, it helps accomplish some of the most important goals after the completion of an exercise session.
How Does Co-H2O by MRI Work?
The supplement is predominantly designed to speed up recovery after training sessions and to hydrate the body. Its blend of ingredients is chosen to replenish the supplies that have been lost while exercising.
The human body is amazing and it can recover quickly after tissue breakdown. If muscles aren’t nourished properly, however, they’re not going to grow. The selection of a quality post-workout supplement is as important, as the supplement taken before the beginning of the training session.
Combining a pre-workout and a post-workout product that both include protein in their formula can significantly reduce muscle soreness and help stop tissue breakdown.
As a result, people who choose the right supplements experience faster muscle gain and reduced recovery periods between workout sessions.
People that decide to give Co-H2O by MRI a try can expect to enjoy the following benefits:
- Quick electrolyte replenishment
- Muscle support and faster recovery without tissue breakdown
- Support for the body’s natural healing mechanism
Co-H2O by MRI has a couple of main ingredients that have been chosen to complement each other:
- Natural coconut water
a source of carbs, natural coconut water is also rich in potassium (it contains a lot more than some specialized workout drinks). It also contains a lot of sodium, helping for electrolyte replenishment.
- Whey protein
an essential for muscle support, recovery and growth after the workout session.
Thus, the formula gives the body all of the following essentials:
- Only 70 calories per serving
- 11 grams of carbohydrates
- Six grams of protein
- 255 milligrams of calcium
- 445 milligrams of potassium
- 10 milligrams of sodium
It’s easy to see how this natural formula can be used to rehydrate the body after a tough, sweaty workout. Co-H2O by MRI is a natural product that doesn’t produce side effects or discomfort.
The supplement is readily available for purchase and some of its most important advantages include:
- A good blend of carbs and proteins for post-workout recovery
- Great for people that do intense cardio and trainings for marathons, triathlon, etc.
- All-natural coconut water incorporated in the blend
- Suitable for supplementation during and after a workout
- A formula that’s easily digested and capable of delivering quick results
- Very tasty (contains stevia that adds some calorie-free sweetness)
- Ships internationally
- A relatively affordable supplement
Though the product is natural and safe, there are some shortcomings that have to be assessed before a purchase is made. Here are the most important ones:
- Not the best source of whey protein on the market
- Some of the ingredients can easily be obtained from food (natural coconut water, for example)
- Some people that tried the drink found it a bit too foamy for their taste
Post-workout recovery is definitely an aspect of exercising that should never be underestimated. It reduces the risk of suffering from muscle soreness, it helps support muscle tissue and build lean muscle mass.
This is why you have to be careful with the selection of the right post-workout supplement.
Co-H2O by MRI is a good possibility and the supplement does precisely what it promises to. With a pleasant taste and a balanced formula, Co-H2O by MRI is an excellent hydration option.
The only problem with this product is that the formula happens to be far from truly diversified or unique. This is why Co-H2O by MRI gets a 1.5 star rating.