Even if you work out furiously, chances are that you’re not getting the muscle gains that you want. Failing to pick the right supplement will deprive you from the opportunity to bulk up quickly and sustain the results.
Picking up a supplement, however, is far from an easy task. You’ll come across various classes and types of workout supplements. Needless to say, the natural varieties are the safest ones but these products aren’t created equal.
MaxGenics is a popular name in the world of supplements. Growth Fuel is the company’s creation that’s supposed to help bodybuilding and fitness enthusiasts.
To figure out whether the supplement will give you the results you’re hoping for, it’s important to understand the way in which it works.
How Does Growth Fuel Work?
According to the MaxGenics official website, Growth Fuel is a natubolic supplement. This means that the formula is 100 percent natural but it’s designed to boost the levels of all hormones responsible for the accumulation of muscle gains.
The two primary hormones that the formula targets are testosterone and human growth hormone (HGH).
Testosterone plays a role in various processes that go beyond reproductive function. It helps for the accumulation of lean muscle mass and makes it easier for men to lose fat.
In addition, testosterone gives the body the stamina needed for the completion of tough workouts.
HGH is produced in high quantities during childhood and puberty. As we grow older, however, the quantities of the hormone decrease. HGH plays a role in various physiological processes and it can be used to maximize muscle gains.
As a result of its innovative formula, Growth Fuel can be expected to produce all of the following benefits:
- Enable the completion of tougher workouts
- Decrease the recovery time between workout sessions
- Reduce estrogen levels to make it less likely for fat to be stored in the abdominal region
- Increase insulin sensitivity
- Decrease cortisol level – the stress hormone that could contribute to fat formation
The formula is based on several substances that work together to produce all of the results already mentioned in this review:
this is an extract derived from milk and dairy. Colostrum has a direct impact on HGH levels.
clinical studies suggest that fenugreek extract has a positive impact on the levels of free testosterone in the bloodstream. Some of the studies suggest that the increase could reach up to 90 percent.
a natural extract that’s capable of decreasing estrogen levels to support hormonal balance.
cortisol reduction is possible through the regular consumption of ashagandha extract.
- Alpha lipoic acid
a natural source of powerful antioxidants that protect the body against the harmful activity of free radicals.
this is an energizing substance that’s also capable of decreasing cortisol levels.
- Alpha GPC
- L-arginine AKG
This is a natural supplement, which means that it’s much safer than other anabolic products the market has to offer.
No chemicals have been included in the composition, thus men taking Growth Fuel aren’t at risk of suffering from side effects. The most important benefits of giving the supplement a try include:
- The product is manufactured in the US by a well-known and reputable company
- It comes with a 90-day money-back guarantee
- Clinical studies and scientific research back up the effectiveness of the formula
- The supplement is third-party tested
- Results can be experienced in approximately three months
- The product has a delicious taste
Here are a few of the shortcomings:
- Growth Fuel is quite expensive in comparison to other supplements
- It doesn’t come in the form of a pill, only a powder
- Not suitable for use by individuals under the age of 18
MaxGenics Growth Fuel is powerful and innovative. The supplement will give you that bodybuilding boost you need to take your results to the next level.
The only serious shortcoming is tat the product is somewhat costly. As a result, Growth Fuel gets a score of 3.5/5 stars.