The number of fitness enthusiasts discovering the benefits of deer antler velvet is growing all the time. This natural substance could be the answer that everyone interested in sustainable muscle gains has been looking for.
Deer Antler Velvet Extract IGF-1 is a product based on this natural substance. What does it do? How potent is it? Keep on reading this supplement review to find out everything you need to know about Deer Antler Velvet Extract IGF-1.
How Does Deer Antler Velvet Extract IGF-1 Work?
According to the manufacturer, the spray contains one of the highest concentrations of deer antler velvet on the market.
The velvety substance that grows on the antlers of male deer is the one that’s found in Deer Antler Velvet Extract IGF-1. This substance is the one responsible for the fast growth and the strength of the antlers.
Deer antler velvet stimulates the production of insulin like growth factor (IGF-1). The hormone plays a very important role in the human body. In children, it contributes to normal growth. In adults, IGF-1 has anabolic-like effects.
Thus, taking a supplement like Deer Antler Velvet Extract IGF-1 will help you experience the following benefits:
- Build bigger and denser muscles within a short period of time
- Reduce the recovery period required between two tough workouts
- Make fat loss easier
- Strengthen the immune response
- Enhance joint health and increase their flexibility
- Healthy skin and clear complexion (the supplement could even potentially slow down the appearance of the first wrinkles)
According to the manufacturer’s official presentation, noticeable results can be expected within two to three weeks of getting started with Deer Antler Velvet Extract IGF-1.
The suggested daily dose is spraying the product in the mouth two times per day, five sprays each time.
The supplement is based on deer antler velvet extract and a couple of other well-known supplements that have a positive fitness impact:
- Deer antler velvet
according to the results of a study published in the Current Opinion in Clinical Nutrition and Metabolic Care journal, the oral ingestion of L-arginine increases the levels of growth hormone in the human body.
- Tribulus terrestris
tribulus terrestris is a plant that has been used as an aphrodisiac and an extract that enhances male fertility. Some evidence suggests that tribulus terrestris could also produce an increase in testosterone levels.
also known as horny goat weed, epimedium works in a manner similar to what Viagra does. It enhances circulation, which leads to a better erectile response and it also enhances the oxygenation of muscles.
- Aloe vera juice
it has an array of health benefits, it protects the body from damage and strengthens the immune response.
- Mentha piperita
Giving the supplement a try will enable you to enjoy the following benefits:
- It’s safe, the ingredients don’t produce any side effects
- Deer Antler Velvet Extract IGF-1 can be purchased without a prescription
- A single bottle contains approximately 60 servings
- Clinical studies back the effectiveness of some of the ingredients
- There’s a 30-day money-back guarantee
- The product ships internationally
- The manufacturer is Creative Concept Labs – a company that makes and sells an array of other natural supplements
Though it has a number of great characteristics, the supplement misses the mark in a number of ways:
- It’s only available for purchase online
- There’s no information about the concentration of deer antler velvet in the bottle (the manufacturer provides information about the concentration of the entire proprietary blend of ingredients)
- Some of the ingredients aren’t particularly effective when it comes to muscle gains and better fitness results
Deer Antler Velvet Extract IGF-1 is safe and the formula is entirely based on natural substances. The supplement is also more affordable than some of the other deer antler velvet products on the market. Still, this natural supplement isn’t the best option out there.
We give it a 1.5 out of five stars rating.