A safe, herbal anabolic – does such thing really exist? Many have been calling Endocrine IGF-2 a botanical anabolic and the supplement seems to have a huge number of fans. There are several reasons why it has acquired so much popularity lately.
Keep on reading the following review to find out why Endocrine IGF-2 has such a huge following and whether it’s the right workout supplement for you.
How Does Endocrine IGF-2 Work?
IGF-2 is a product aimed at increasing the insulin-like growth factor (IGF-1) in the body. The growth factor is a protein that structurally resembles insulin (hence the name). Researchers have figured out that this protein is responsible for growth in children and it produces anabolic effects in adults.
This anabolic effect is the one that fitness enthusiasts will be most excited about. Most importantly, Endocrine IGF-2 is capable of delivering the desired result in a safe, effective and natural way.
People who take Endocrine IGF-2 can expect all of the following effects:
- Higher levels of testosterone that contribute to more effective workouts
- Higher levels of growth hormone (HGH) that are essential for fitness, health and feeling youthful
- Enhanced ability to accumulate lean muscle mass
- Enhanced fat loss and a faster metabolism
- More strength and stamina for the completion of tougher workouts
- Reduced recovery periods between intense workout sessions
For best results, the intake of Endocrine IGF-2 should be coordinated with the user’s body weight. People that weigh up to 150 pounds should take three capsules per day.
Users in the range of 250 pounds and over should take five capsules to see maximum testosterone/HGH enhancement.
Endocrine IGF-2 utilizes the power of various potent herbal extracts and natural ingredients:
- Mucuna pruriens
when used in combination with safed musli (also included in the Endocrine IGF-2 formula), mucuna pruriens can produce a testosterone and HGH boost. Since it increases the production of luteinizing hormone (LH), mucuna pruriens has a direct impact on the natural mechanism responsible for growth hormone and testosterone production.
- Dodder seed
this is another natural component that has an impact on LH levels. As a result, dodder seed can have a positive impact on the synthesis of growth hormone and testosterone in men.
- Rhodiola rosea
this natural extract is incredibly important when it comes to maintaining healthy cortisol levels. Cortisol is known as the stress hormone. The long-term excessive production of cortisol has been linked to an array of health problems. In addition, it could potentially contribute to the accumulation of excess fat.
this black pepper extract is known for its ability to speed up the metabolism and enhance fat loss. It has an impact on thermogenesis – the body’s ability to generate thermal energy. The weight loss benefits of bioperine are supported by clinical studies.
The anabolic formula of Endocrine IGF-2 is safe and natural. The product contains solely botanicals that will not lead to side effects or health issues. Some of the most important benefits linked to giving Endocrine IGF-2 a try include the following:[do action="icons"]
- Clinical studies confirm the effectiveness of some of the ingredients
- A single bottle contains 240 capsules
- Some exercisers have been capable of getting good results with a smaller number of capsules per day than the ones recommended for their weight
- Standardized extracts are used
- The formula contains antioxidants that improve overall health
- The dosage is quite impressive, packing a punch in every single capsule
The benefits are impressive but the product does miss the mark in a couple of important ways. The most serious shortcomings are:
- Only available for purchase online
- The product is rather expensive in comparison to other HGH supplements
- The formula is simplistic – it doesn’t feature a wide range of natural ingredients
- There are studies about the effectiveness of some of the ingredients but there haven’t been clinical studies about the supplement itself
Is Endocrine IGF-2 the right supplement for you? The answer is “we don’t know.” The good news is that the safe and natural product is completely risk-free to try.
Endocrine IGF-2 does have a somewhat limited formula, however, which is why the supplement gets a two out of five stars rating.