What does it take to build the perfect body? Many people go down the road of opting for hormones and other synthetic products that deliver results but that are certainly dangerous. An easier and safer option comes in the form of natural supplements.
Natural supplementation is one of the best options for stimulating the body to do what synthetic hormones can achieve (minus the side effects and risks).
H-Tropin by EST is one such natural supplement and this article will take a look at its effectiveness.
How Does H-Tropin Work?
H-Tropin has a secretagogue formula that’s supposed to boost the natural growth hormone (HGH) levels. Growth hormone is undoubtedly one of the essentials for maintaining stellar physique and boosting overall health.
The problem with HGH is that its quantities decrease rapidly in a person’s late 20s.
This is a brand new product and as it gains more prominence, new information is becoming available about H-Tropin and the manner in which it works.
The supplement’s ingredients work by stimulating growth hormone production in the pituitary gland. H-Tropin doesn’t contain synthetic hormones, which means there’s no risk of an overdose.
The supplement simply stimulates a natural process that becomes slower and eventually stops completely as a person ages.
On top of containing ingredients that stimulate HGH production, the supplement’s formula is enriched with vitamins and minerals. These help improve overall health and result in a feeling of wellbeing.
According to the manufacturer’s official presentation, H-Tropin can be used to accomplish all of the following:
- Build bigger muscles
- Experience higher levels of energy and stamina
- Experience overall feelings of wellbeing stemming from improved health
- Enjoy high quality sleep and deal with common issues like insomnia
The H-Tropin by EST formula is based on a range of well-known natural ingredients, the most important ones being:
- Alpha GPC
numerous studies suggest that Alpha GPC increases growth hormone secretion. It occurs naturally in the human body and it can also be obtained from certain foods. Alpha GPC is a precursor of acetylcholine – a neurotransmitter that impacts cognitive processes and the functioning of the pituitary gland.
- Mucuna pruriens
a testosterone and dopamine booster, mucuna pruriens is a natural, plant-based extract. Various studies suggest that dopamine (a feel-good hormone) that has a stimulating effect on testosterone production. In addition, it aids growth hormone secretion by affecting the functioning of the pituitary gland.
another natural growth hormone booster, GABA is a natural and potent neurotransmitter. The first GABA research took place 20 years ago and ever since, clinical studies have been confirming its effectiveness.
- Coleus forskohlii extract
- Glycyrrhiza grabra
- Choline bitartate
- Velvet bean extract (a source of L-dopa – a dopamine precursor)
- Vitamin D3
- Vitamin B6
- Folic acid
- Vitamin B3
As you’ve already seen, the H-Tropin formula is natural. It doesn’t contain pharmaceuticals that can potentially lead to side effects. The supplement is great for anyone that would like to boost their growth hormone production and it can be obtained without a prescription.
A few additional benefits include:
- A rich and diversified formula that’s based on various clinically-tested substances
- A formula that is enriched with essential vitamins
- One bottle contains 120 capsules for added convenience
- EST makes its supplements in GMP certified and FDA-registered facilities
- Various types of payment methods are accepted (credit card, PayPal, etc)
- Free shipping is available
- The manufacturer’s website provides complete information about the supplement and its ingredients
On the downside:
- H-Tropin is a relatively new supplement and it’s difficult to find information about consumer experiences
- Only available for purchase online
- The supplement is expensive in comparison to other HGH releasers
- There are no discounts for bulk purchases
- There’s no money-back guarantee
- Four capsules have to be taken per day
H-Tropin is a promising product that has a very rich formula. There are, however, some shortcomings that make other supplements a better pick. Relatively expensive and lacking a money-back guarantee, H-Tropin gets a one star rating.