Growth hormone supplements come in all shapes and sizes. The market is quite diversified, which gives buyers a chance to pick among a vast array of possibilities.
HGH XL is one of the supplements but is it worth trying? Let’s find out.
How Does HGH XL Work?
HGH XL is quite similar to other growth hormone releasers. The product is based on natural extracts that affect the functioning of the pituitary gland. The pituitary gland is the one responsible for initiating the production of various important hormones, including HGH.
Because of this characteristic, HGH XL is different from products that contain synthetic growth hormone. It is safe and it doesn’t produce side effects. The body makes growth hormone on its own, which means that there’s no risk of an overdose.
On top of containing substances that boost growth hormone production, the supplement also contains l-arginine and other amino acids. Some of these are known to boost nitric oxide production.
Nitric oxide increases the size of the blood vessels, allowing more blood to pass through. Having sufficient quantities of blood reaching the muscles increases oxygenation and gives them enough nutrients.
As a result, HGH XL can be used to accomplish the following:
- Increase the size of muscles quickly and efficiently
- Decrease the recovery periods between intense workout sessions
- Boost stamina and endurance for the completion of more difficult workouts
- Make it easier to lose fat
As already mentioned, HGH XL is based entirely on natural ingredients and herbal extracts. Some of the most important components include the following:
- Astragalus root extract
a traditional Chinese medicine ingredient, astragalus root extract is an adaptogen that enables the body to adjust to stress. Thus, it enables the organism to cope with the physical stress stemming from challenging workout sessions.
- Panax ginseng
ginseng is an energy booster. It gives people stamina and vitality, enabling them to be physically active.
as already mentioned, l-arginine is needed to increase nitric oxide production. This is one of the main reasons why so many bodybuilding supplements contain l-arginine or other substances that boost nitric oxide production.
the amino acid is also great for people that work out on a regular basis. Clinical studies suggest that it decreases fatigue levels and enables people to complete more difficult or longer workouts.
Safe and natural, HGH XL makes it possible to grow bigger and harder muscles without causing the side effects and risks linked to taking anabolic steroids.
The supplement can be bought without needing a prescription. It has several other very important benefits that we need to mention:
- Based on amino acids and plant extracts, the supplement is great for bodybuilders and active individuals
- It produces additional health benefits on top of the bodybuilding effects
- A single bottle will be sufficient for one month
- There is a money-back guarantee (for bottles that haven’t been opened or used yet)
- Reliable customer support
- Periodically, there are free trial bottles
Though safe and natural, HGH XL has a number of disadvantages that have to be mentioned:
- The product is solely limited for purchase in the UK
- There is no information about the shipping fees
- There isn’t a no-questions asked money-back guarantee
- The formula is a bit simple in comparison to what other HGH supplements on the market have to offer
HGH XL is safe and natural. As a result, you can try the supplement confidently without worrying about any health consequences. Still, HGH XL is far from the best formula on the market.
The fact that the product is limited to the UK is another major shortcoming to keep in mind. HGH XL gets a 2.5 out of five stars rating.