If you’re looking for the best growth hormone supplement on the market, you’ve probably come across GH Max by Universal Nutrition. The product has a couple of defining characteristics that can be used to assess its effectiveness.
Interested in trying GH Max by Universal Nutrition? The following review will make it easier for you to decide whether the supplement is the right one for you.
How Does GH Max Work?
GH Max is a growth hormone releaser. This term refers to natural products that stimulate the functioning of the pituitary gland and make the body produce its own growth hormone.
According to the manufacturer’s website, the product is so effective that it gets recommended by professional body builders.
The supplement is supposed to be so effective because it features an optimal arginine to ornithine ratio. As a result, GH Max by Universal Nutrition can deliver all of the following improvements:
- Easier bulking up through effective protein synthesis
- Enhanced ability to lose fat
- More energy and stamina for the completion of very demanding workouts
- Reduced recovery between workouts (once again because of the protein synthesis and the ability of ingredients to repair damaged muscle tissue)
- Increased nitrogen retention
- Reduced protein breakdown
Unlike anabolic compounds that many bodybuilding supplements are based on, this product relies on the power of natural ingredients. Here’s a formula breakdown and a brief explanation of each ingredient:
a substance that’s proven to boost the nitrogen retention and to also stimulate the production of growth hormone in the pituitary gland. Studies suggest that the use of L-AAK can lead to a serious increase in the HGH blood levels.
an essential amino acid that is derived from l-arginine. The relationship between l-arginine and growth hormone production has already been studied.
this is an amino acid that is produced naturally in the human body. It increases the effectiveness of workouts by speeding up fat loss. In addition l-carnithine provides an energy boost.
- Gamma oryzanol
this is a questionable ingredient. Some studies prove that it enhances the growth hormone production in the body. Other researchers believe that it block HGH synthesis. More studies will be needed to prove its effectiveness.
- Vitamin C
a powerful antioxidant that reduces aging on cellular level and protects the body against the harmful effect of free radicals. In addition, a vitamin C deficiency may be linked to slower growth hormone production.
- Vitamin B6
consuming sufficient amounts of vitamin B6 is important for maintaining healthy zinc and magnesium levels. Both of these are needed for testosterone and growth hormone synthesis.
The most important benefits of GH Max by Universal Nutrition is the natural composition of the supplement. It focuses on amino acids and vitamins that the body needs to be healthy and functioning.
The other advantages of giving this supplement a try include:
- No prescription required and suitable for anyone
- Legal and natural, unlike growth hormone injections
- It comes in an easy to use and practical tablet form
- Affordable in comparison to other growth hormone releasers
- The manufacturer is a well-known company in the world of natural supplementation
There are several noteworthy shortcomings:
- As already mentioned, the effectiveness of some ingredients isn’t proven yet
- The product is only available for purchase online
- There doesn’t seem to be a money-back guarantee
Growth hormone supplementation in a natural way is possible. Just do a bit of research and you’ll find out that many herbal extracts have been studied extensively and they can increase the levels of growth hormone in the blood.
GH Max by Universal Nutrition is a product that has some merits. It’s natural and a lot more affordable than many other growth hormone releasers on the market.
If you’re looking for optimal HGH supplementation, you may want to opt for another product. GH Max gets a two out of five stars rating.